Monaco is not just a destination. It is the experience of a lifetime.
In Monaco, travelers are dazzled by the shimmering blue waters of the Mediterranean, mesmerized by the grandeur of the Prince's Palace, fascinated by the gastronomic diversity, enchanted by the world's most beautiful cars, hypnotized by the iconic Monte-Carlo Casino, marveled by the exhibits at the Oceanographic Museum, and impressed by the local Monegasque experience. Monaco experiences are unparalleled; Monaco is like nowhere else.
1. A historical and cultural destination:
• A destination with over 700 years of history under the Grimaldi dynasty.
• A destination with cultural and historical landmarks: The Palace, Monte-Carlo District, The Casino, The Opera Garnier, The Cathedral, The Oceanographic Museum, The Car Collection Museum, New National Museum of Monaco.
2. A destination with year-round events:
• Monaco is a place that offers year-round events, opposite to nearby destinations, Monaco has over 500 events a year that experience seekers can enjoy throughout the year.
• Sports: Grand Prix (F1, Historic, Formula E), Monte-Carlo Rallye, Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters, Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco, Monaco Yacht Show, Football Games
• Arts / Culture: The Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival, Sporting Summer Festival, Fireworks Festival, Symphonic concerts at the Prince's Palace, Ballet, Opera, Philharmonic Orchestra, Rose Ball.
3. A Gourmet destination:
• Country with the most Michelin-starred restaurants per square meter in the world
• Variety of new organic, casual, and local restaurants
• Fine dining to farm to table options.
• Unlimited variety and quality of dining options for every taste, palate, and budget.
4. Sustainable Feel-good Destination
• Thanks to the H.S.H Prince Albert II of Monaco, Monaco proactively develops pro-sustainability policies.
• The Principality is committed to reducing 5
5 % of its greenhouse gases by 2030.
• Monaco has 2202 certified bedrooms (Green Globe, Green Key, Planet 21), 88 % of its hotel capacity.
• 97% of hotels have signed the National Pact for Energy Transition, a total of 2,418 bedrooms.
• To date, 2,000 m² of solar panels have been installed on the roofs of the Principality.
5. Unexpected Local Experiences
• Although Monaco is known for being sought after because of its luxurious experiences, Monaco also offers Monegasque experiences:
• Visit a Made in Monaco company: Chocolaterie of Monaco, La Brasserie de Monaco, L'orangerie Monaco
• Explore Fointvieille distrcit: the district where majority of Monegasques reside, and where the second harbor is located.
• Discover Monaco by foot: Monaco is a very walkable destination. Monaco has 80 public elevators, 37 escalators, and eight travelators.
• Bike around the Principality: Monabike offers 390 electric bikes Located in 42 stations throughout the Principality.
• Visit the many beautiful gardens of Monaco.
• Shop with the locals at the Condamine Market.
Photo credits to: BVergely
Ready to go? These travel experts can help you plan a trip related to this article
Related Destination Bliss Stories
- With unparalleled access to vast wilderness, soaring peaks or other unique landscapes, lodges offer seclusion and tranquility unlike any other type...
- Welcome to Maroma, the beating heart of the Riviera Maya. A secret haven like no other awaits; hidden away, untouched, mysterious, Maroma, A Belmond...
- Looking ahead at holiday retreats? When everyone is talking about heading home, you and your loved ones can watch the world transform into a festive...
- Just thinking about a Mediterranean getaway brings fresh seafood, sun-kissed beaches and fascinating history to mind. From the flourishing vineyards...